Professional Tile and Grout Cleaning in London
Cleaning an oven is a horrible job but cleaning tiles and grout must be a pretty close second. It usually involves a great deal of scrubbing and the results are often cleaner – but not clean – tiles, dull grouting and severely aching muscles.
Why cleaning your tiles and grouting is important
Grime and dirt can build up quickly making tiles look dull. With kitchen tiles a layer of grease or sticky dirt becomes a breeding ground for bacteria which pose a serious health risk. Tiles are also often used in rooms where there is some dampness in the air such as bathrooms, shower rooms and kitchens. This often leads to the growth of mould or mildew on grouting which is porous and therefore becomes dirty quickly.
Apart from looking bad, mould and mildew also affect our health as their spores have been linked to a range of unpleasant, even serious, medical conditions. Finally, dirty floor tiles can become dangerously slippery, especially when they are wet.
What's included and how the service works
• We bring all the necessary cleaning products and equipment with us. All we need from you is access to electricity and hot water.
• Our cleaners begin by carefully removing any items on or against the tiles such as furniture, rugs, mirrors etc.
• Tiles are thoroughly cleaned using eco-friendly and safe products. The method used will depend on what type of tile is being cleaned.
• Grouting is cleaned to lift and remove all the grime and any mildew, mould and dirt that built up between the tiles.
• If grout has been neglected for a long time and has become permanently discoloured, we can stain it a darker colour if you request this.
Benefits of this service
• Your tiles and grouting will be hygienic because the health risk is removed along with the grime, bacteria, mould and mildew.
• Tiles are and look clean and restored.
• Grouting looks and is clean and uniform in colour.
• Tiles won’t get slippery as easily and will therefore be safer to walk on.
Why use Fast Oven Cleaning to clean your tiles and grout?
Some products sold in stores actually leave a residue on tiles. They might look a little cleaner for a while but this layer in fact traps dirt. We use products that are truly effective, are eco-friendly and safe for use near pregnant women, babies, children and pets.
We also have the right equipment. Mops often just move dirt around or don’t remove it at all. Our cleaners use specialised steam cleaners that effectively remove dirt without lifting grouting or damaging the tiles. Grout is porous and therefore particularly hard to get clean without the right products and methods.