Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully about our cleaning company. They are subject to change without notice. We will notify you of any amendments by posting them to this website. If you do not agree, please do not access this website.
- Room sizes are based on the national average room size; therefore calculations are estimated.
Bedrooms larger than 20 sq meters and living rooms larger than 40 sq meters cost extra.
- The cleaning company reserves the right to amend the initial quotation if the client’s requirements change or the inspected property gives cause for such amendment.
The client must provide the following at the premises that are to be cleaned:
2. Running water
3. Access to the property at the scheduled time
4. Keys, if necessary, that are readily usable
5. Parking space for our vehicles within close proximity of the property
6. Minimum heat in an AGA oven so that it can be cleaned without injury
Re: #5: if there are parking fees, client agrees to pay all of them.
Credit cards: credit card information must be provided to reserve all cleaning services.
Upon completion of the service, the client may use another method to pay if desired.
Clients may pay by cash, bank transfer payment, credit card, or cheque.
- Cash: Cash may be provided directly to the cleaning company or left in an envelope in a disclosed location on the premises to be cleaned, or with a specified contact.
If cash is not received as promised, Fast Oven Cleaning reserves the right to charge the credit card that was used to reserve the right to charge the credit card that was used to reserve the service. If payment is not received within five working days, interest will be charged.
- Bank transfer payments must be prepared and received two days prior to service or the service may be cancelled. If service is given and no payment received, our cleaning company reserves the right to charge the credit card that was used to reserve the service. If payment is not received within five working days, interest will be charged.
- Credit cards: credit card information must be provided to reserve all services. Upon completion of the service, the client may use another method to pay if desired.
The booking must be confirmed by 5 hours prior to the service by providing the exact credit card information that will be charged for the service.
The card will be charged on the day of service; if no payment is secured, our cleaning company reserves the right to charge the credit card that was used to reserve the service. If payment is not received within five working days, interest will be charged.
Cancellations can be made via telephone or email.
- Fast Oven Cleaning reserves the right to cancel any service due to hazardous working conditions, possibility of injuries, or injuries to the company staff.
The cleaning company and the staff hold Public Liability Insurance. Damages must be reported within 24 hours of the end of the service, or the claims will not be covered. The company reserves the right to refuse to disclose the company’s confidential documents.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Fast Oven Cleaning London and its associated website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis without warranty of any kind. We do not make any warranty as to any content available through our platform nor do we make any warranty as to any results that may be obtained from the use of our agency. Access to the agency website is provided free of charge as a courtesy. We are not responsible for the conduct of any user whether requester or professional both online and offline.
- No refunds of money once the service has been provided.
- All claims must be stated in writing within 24 hours of the ending time of the service.
- Client must allow the company to do one recovery re-clean and client must be present the entire time. Client must allow the company to provide this service within 24 hours of making the claim.
- If damage is proven to be caused by the company, repair costs will be paid by the company or replacement amount at current cash value will be provided, once the original service bill has been paid.
In accordance with legal advice obtained, you are strictly warned to refrain from placing any negative reviews on any social networking sites in the public forum, alternatively we will have no choice but to also pass the matter to our solicitors in regards to pursuing the issue of defamation.
We trust that we have made our position abundantly clear and reserve the right to recover any interest accrued and legal costs if necessary.