Professional Fridge Cleaning in London
Fridges are used daily and inevitably become dirty thanks to spills, leaks and food stuffs coming into contact with shelves and racks. While a fridge might look a little grubby and may even develop an unpleasant odour, what we can’t see is of more concern. Some bacteria thrive even in a cold environment and they can contaminate food.
Why cleaning your fridge is important
What's included and how the service works
In order to get your fridge clean and hygienic we do the following:
- Our professional fridge cleaners begin by covering the floor around the fridge to soak up spills or any water that leaks out during the cleaning process.
- All food is carefully removed and placed in cold boxes to keep it cool and prevent spoiling. If you would prefer to remove food items yourself that’s fine too.
- All removable items such as racks and drawers are taken out and placed into a cleaning solution and left to soak.
- The exterior of the fridge and the door seal is wiped down and cleaned to remove all dirt.
- All interior surfaces are also thoroughly cleaned and then dried.
- The racks etc. are rinsed off, dried and replaced in the positions they were in previously.
- All foodstuffs are put back into the fridge unless the customer prefers to do it.
Benefits of our fridge cleaning service
The fridge is left clean, shining and – very importantly – hygienic.
Why use Fast Oven Cleaning to clean your fridge?
The professional and discreet fridge cleaners at Fast Oven Cleaning use food-safe and eco-friendly cleaning agents that leave no residue or fumes. They also take great care to preserve the contents of your fridge and not to damage the surfaces of the refrigerator during cleaning.