Carpet Cleaning in London
At Fast Oven Cleaning we understand that a clean carpet is so much more than a carpet that looks brighter and revitalised. They need to healthy to be around too and that requires professional carpet cleaning.
Why cleaning your carpets is important
Carpets are an important part of a home or office environment. They reflect something about us, make a room look and feel warmer and add interest. However, they are also magnets for dirt, allergens and – in extreme cases – bacteria and insects such as fleas.
The dirt and debris that builds up in carpets and rugs makes them look dull, grubby and stained. However, that is only one problem with neglected carpets. As we walk on them, allergens such as dust, pollen and spores are released into the air where they come into contact with our skin or are inhaled. Bacteria and fleas may also be picked up in home environments with pets and where children and babies come into close contact with rugs and carpets.
Vacuuming can deal with some of these problems. However, many of the most harmful particles work their way deep into the pile.
What's included and how the service works
- Our carpet cleaners bring all the necessary cleaning products and equipment with them. All they need from you is access to electricity.
- We begin by carefully removing any items that are on the carpet or rug such as furniture or loose rugs.
- The carpet is then thoroughly cleaned using eco-friendly and safe products.
- We also use specialised cleaning equipment that helps to life and remove even deep-seated dirt and restore the pile.
- The exact method used will depend on the type of carpet and the level of cleaning that is necessary. We provide both Wet & Dry cleaning.
- In some cases the carpet may be a little damp after cleaning.
- You will be advised as to how soon the carpets will be dry and can be walked on again.
- The extractor fans and ventilation ducts are also meticulously cleaned as the layers of carbon and grease that accumulate in them constitute a significant fire hazard. They also prevent the system from functioning effectively.
- If required, drains and grease traps will also be cleared out.
Benefits of our professional carpet cleaning services
- Carpets that are professionally cleaned by our carpet cleaners look clean and refreshed.
- Carpet life is extended.
- The carpet is hygienic as it no longer harbours dirt, bacteria or allergens.
- Carpets smell better.
- Carpets are nicer to walk on as the pile has been restored.
- The risk of pests is very significantly reduced.
- There are no longer places for bacteria to breed.
- Unpleasant odours are eliminated as the grime causing them is removed.
- The reduction in fire risk allows you to meet the requirements of your insurer.