Commercial Kitchen Cleaning in London
Why cleaning commercial kitchens thoroughly and regularly is essential
Hard working commercial cookers, extractors, ovens etc. need expert attention in order to get them clean and care for them. Professional kitchen staff members are meticulous when it comes to keeping their implements such as knives clean and wiping down working surfaces. Unfortunately that is not enough.
Commercial kitchens must be clean and hygienic throughout. This prevents food from becoming contaminated and so safeguards the health of customers. In addition, these establishments must comply with Health and Safety legislation and stay up to code. Failing to do so could make customers and / or staff ill, result in injuries, pose a fire hazard, lead to the imposition of a hefty fine or even result in the venue being closed by authorities.
What's included and how the service works
- We bring all the necessary cleaning products and equipment with us.
- All the materials and solvents we use are eco-friendly and food-safe.
- All surfaces are cleaned including walls and floors and areas under and behind large items such as cookers, fridges, freezers, etc.
- All accumulated fat, grease, burnt on food and other dirt is removed from all surfaces.
- All large appliances are cleaned manually, often with the help of specialised steam cleaning equipment
- Removable items from inside cookers, ovens, fridges, etc. are placed into a high-power cleaning solution and left to soak.
- Lights, sinks, work surfaces and any other fittings are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised.
- The extractor fans and ventilation ducts are also meticulously cleaned as the layers of carbon and grease that accumulate in them constitute a significant fire hazard. They also prevent the system from functioning effectively.
- If required, drains and grease traps will also be cleared out.
Why use Fast Oven Cleaning to clean your commercial kitchen?
The professional cleaning teams at Fast Oven Cleaning understand the standards to which commercial kitchens are held and we are committed to ensuring our clients are up to code. We will provide a report detailing what cleaning activities were carried out so that you have evidence of compliance and due diligence to show to inspectors.
Because we are available seven days a week and work flexible hours we can fit in with tour needs and schedule. This allows you to carry out the necessary cleaning work without it disrupting your place of business.
For prices, further information or to book our professional cleaners, please call us on 020 3322 8936. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com.