Professional BBQ Cleaning in London
Many of us really enjoy a BBQ with family and friends: relaxing, sharing a meal and enjoying the unique taste that comes from barbequing. What we all hate is cleaning a BBQ or just spending time burning off that layer of carbon and burnt on food and grease.
Why cleaning your BBQ is important
When we use them, small pieces of meat, layers of grease or fat and other debris builds up on the BBQ, in particular on the grid. These then get burnt on and carbon deposits are added to this layer of grime. Some people think you can ‘burn off’ the dirt. This may deal with some of this unhealthy layer, but it is far from adequate to protect your health and your BBQ.
The least problematic aspect of this layer is that it looks unappetising. The food particles are fertile ground for some harmful bacteria to begin to grow. This can result in an unpleasant odour or – far worse – contaminate food if the grid is not hot enough before food is placed on it. Finally, over time baked on dirt will permanently damage the surfaces of the BBQ.
What's included and how the service works
Our team will arrive at your premises with all the necessary equipment and cleaning solutions. The grid and interior and exterior of the BBQ will be dealt with:
• All removable items such as racks and rotisseries are taken out.
• These items are gently placed into a high-power cleaning solution and left to soak.
• The inside and outside of the BBQ is cleaned manually along with the hood or cover. If necessary a highly specialised steam cleaner is used to remove baked on grease, grime and carbon. This removes dirt without damaging surfaces or leaving any residue.
• The items that were soaked are removed from the solution, rinsed thoroughly, given a final clean and then dried and polished.
• The inside is dried and polished.
• The grids etc. are replaced.
• The exterior is also dried and given a final polish.
The BBQ is left clean, hygienic and gleaming!
Benefits of our BBQ cleaning service
A BBQ that we have cleaned doesn’t just look better. There are several other benefits involved:
• The BBQ is hygienic, not only clean, so there is no risk that it will contaminate food
• The BBQ will be easier to use as you won’t have to burn-off the grid beforehand
• There’s less waste as food is less likely to stick to the grid or have pieces of inedible carbon adhere to it
• Food will taste better too
• There are no unpleasant smells or harmful fumes
• There is also no chemical residue that could affect food
• The BBQ will last longer as it won’t become corroded